Will this be ok

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by maryjanelova, Aug 5, 2009.

1. Ok well next monday me & tha homie are going to tha mall jus to walk around & say whats up to some hynas. Well my homie being his second time rolling wants to roll at tha mall. I wont be rolling because im on probation which sucks so will it be ok to be rolling in front a shit load of people & i will be watching him. jus wanna know from some of you thats ever done this. thanks for tha help.

2. Yeah he will be acting stupid, make sure not to have anything on you incase you get kicked out for him playing in the fountain or something. He will be fine, if he starts freaking out just get him into a movie or home.

3. I personally never roll. I dont fuck with that bs. but i have tons of friends who don off me a free roll every time they pop down. but if it was my 2nd time rolling i would not do it at a mall.

4. Yea i think its jus gonna be plane out funny because i gave him his first roll monday that jus passed aha he was feeln off tha wall. he was like om!! i feel so great!! om... omg omg i feel sook great & started hugging ma wall aha it was great. but yea i dont want him saying that all of tha sudden in tha mall aha. im not worring about his eyes becuase his eyes are a dark dark brown & so are mine im jus worring about him hugging & touching everything aha.

5. Sounds like one of the worst ideas ever.

Going to go trip at the mall and look for girls...

Sounds like something i'd do in middle school.

The mall might be the worst place to roll ever.

I highly vote against it in my opinion.. he will look like a complete idiot and everyone will know he is on drugs.

6. like the kid from the girl next door. dude gave him some x and he starts trippin at this speech thing he was giving. it was funny.

7. Yea you have me thinking twice sinister. thanks bro you changed my mind.