Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will this be legitimate?

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by Rauchen, Dec 16, 2008.

1. I plan on moving to California and going to college somewhere around the L.A. area next year and am just curious if I will have a problem getting a recommendation based of my circumstances... So basically I have been using marijuana for a little over a year mainly for recreational purposes. It has always helped me sleep well as before I started toking heavily, many a night I slept terribly if at all. This was usually three times a week. So I lived with that and it did not faze me much, other than the sheer annoyance of not being able to sleep well and being tired. Then I started toking and progressed to being a daily smoker and never once had an issue with it since. Now I am not able to smoke, and I realized that I took for granted the ability marijuana gave me to sleep soundly and peacefully every night. I got a sleeping pill prescription for ambien to take for the nights of the week this happens, but taking the pills is not appealing to me and does not work nearly as well. So basically I have a prescription which documents my sleeping troubles. Will this be suitable enough to get my recommendation from an MMJ Doctor once I move to California? Thanks.

2. Pill bottles will likely do it, but since you have the time, why not get a copy of your medical records? Then it will be a sure thing. Medical records streamline the whole process!

Granny :wave:

3. I have the medical records, so it sounds like I will be all set?

4. Yea man, you're good. The pill bottle will be a plus, especially since you can actually show it to the doc.

5. Go to the DMV ASAP to get ID and proof of residency, and you're good to go!

6. Thanks for the reinsurance, much appreciated.