Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will they find weed in a routine blood test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by dabfucker, May 15, 2018.

1. I took two rips from my buddy’s wax pen on Friday. This was only my third time doing weed. Really fucked me up lol. Anyway, I’ve got a normal routine blood test on June 15th. Will they find any weed in my blood? I’m only worried because, I know if they’re not looking for it, they won’t find it, but I’ve been caught by my parents before. So could they ask them to search for the weed? I’m like 120 lbs.

2. it depends on how old u are if they will

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. You’ve only smoked 3x and you’ve already been caught lmao loser

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Routine as in u are being tested for drugs or labs for ur doc? If its labs they dont look at the drug side

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

5. #5 Storm Crow, May 15, 2018
    Last edited: May 15, 2018
    A "routine blood test" can be for anything! But normally, they are only looking for diabetes, anemia, thyroid (if your weight is abnormal), high white blood cell counts and other medical problems.

Since you appear to be a minor, if your parents ask that you be tested for drugs, the doctor will add that to the test. If you are not a minor, your parents have NO legal right to get you tested for it.

EDIT- Did a little checking in my "Granny Storm Crow's List" that might easy your mind a bit-
    From Clinical Interpretation of Urine Drug Tests (full – 2017) http://www.mayoclinicproceedings.org/article/S0025-6196(16)30825-4/fulltext

Marijuana Detection Times
    "Single use - 3 d"

So if more than 3 days have passed, the Mayo Clinic says you should pass OK.

And don't smoke any more until the test results are in! It may come back "inconclusive for use" and you may need a re-test!

Granny :wave:

6. I highly doubt it. If your parents wanted you tested it wouldn't be a blood test, I guess unless they request it that way. I wouldn't sweat it.