Will there be a World War III?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by delilahweed, Mar 5, 2014.

1. Do you have suspicion that we will have a World War III? I do. And I believe we need to prepare.
    I think it will happen because of multiple reasons.
    1. There's an airport that has underground tunnels built with sprinklers. In this airport there's words on the floor that means a dangerous poison. There's also a mural of a man with a gas mask killing a dove (peace).

2. All of a sudden the government buys 1.6 BILLION rounds of ammo. This will last many, many years.

3. People have found locations within the US of thousands of FEMA coffins (can fit multiple people in these).

4. They have actual concentration camps. In some jails they have prisons for people who "might" commit a crime later. Usually they capture the conspirators who know too much. It's weird how the fences don't allow you to escape but it's a fence where people can come in.

Now all of a sudden we are fighting with the Russians. I don't know about you, but I am very terrified. What do you believe?

2. I'll just find a doomsday prepper to bunk with hopefully. Or i'll just live in an abandoned walmart like a hobo. But idk if or when shit's gonna go down so i'm just gonna chill for now. 

3. Dont watch so much alex jones

4. Yeah, it freaks me out, so I'd rather not think about it. Horrible, I know.
    I haven't kept up with the whole Ukraine thing though.

My chemistry teacher from high school told me they taught them to dig a hole drop enough to fit them and Jay in there with there home does over them in case of an attack. Essentially, they were making their own coffins.. I can't remember many more details, or the time period though..

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH Fierce using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. It is highly unlikely that, in today's economically intertwined world, there could be a World War type scenario. Quick, limited military engagements between world powers is a far more likely scenario. Take, for instance, China and Japan entering into a sea/air war over disputed territories in the South Pacific.

However, nobody can accurately predict what will happen when the shooting starts. History has proved this time and again.

6. #6 Kush cookies, Mar 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2014
    Not likely soon, but a big war will happen again might not be 10 years could be 100, good thing for America as they think decades in advance as over here in the uk we can only see tommorow.

7. Eventually...and we need it. That is the only way to reset the balance that we have allowed to become fucked up. First it'll be w2ar between Nations...than as it grows unpopular it will be people turning their gaze inwards and hunting down the tyrants that live within their own borders.

8. I don't get why I have to be prepared? In all honesty I think if it happens its not goin to even come close to U.S. soil.

9. Ww3 is around the corner it will be usa vs russia an china.

Russia is flexin there muscle an they have alot of weapons that out class what the usa army has to protect them slevs with.

Russia has a new fancey anti ship rockets that can be shot from base an take out our best ships out there .

10. i dont think peope relize how easy russia could take out the usa an slip out of site .they have stealth nuke submarines that can get threw our best offence with no issues .they have done it before.

11. If we're gonna get nuked then there's not much I can do anyway. :p

12. I'm a doomsday prepper myself. The world can only grow so big before the sky comes down. I think it's coming down soon. Ten years tops.

13. This is why the U.S.M.C. is highly trained. Oorah

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. right i hope nothing happens.

15. this wont mean a thing russia an china will stop them dead in there tracks.the usa would be out numbered an overwhelmed. This is a fight the us cant win.

16. Fuck russia, Fuck china, And fuck the US.

17. Sorry sir, as a Marine I completely disagree. We ARE the super power. In many instances we are out numbered but pull through. I sure hope you are just joking. Marines don't get " stopped dead in our tracks". You have a poor attitude. Believe me this IS a fight the US WILL win.

Sent from my HTC One X using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Where did you get that china would help russia?

19. You guys are all so smart

20. I agree with you... World War III will happen maybe not tomorrow but I think it will happen in the near future especially if anyone fires a shot in Ukraine. Since most of the EU's oil comes through the Ukraine they can and will invade to stop russia from stopping their supply. But with that being said russia and the EU trade A LOT! sooo really both sides will be hurt by a war. 

Also in other kind of terrifying news. Russia tested a transcontinental missile the other day...
    "Meanwhile, Russia said it had tested an intercontinental ballistic missile."
    http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26442381