Will That 70's Show ever be canceled?

Discussion in 'General' started by Vicious, May 15, 2007.

1. What other show comes on 6 times a day, and is simontaniously on two channels. And it's actually a good timeless show. I think it may even top Family Guy minus recorded responses.

2. Well you know they are done making new episodes and it's just syndicated all over the place?

But fuck yeah man it's such a good show, especially when you're baked and they're smokin in the circle so fucking funny.

3. Best show my eyes have ever had the chance to view. Wonderfully done, funny, and above all it shows many aspects that teenagers AND grownups are going through. it appeals to such a large audiance.

I <3 That 70's Show

4. I thought they stopped after Eric and Donna got married.

Seinfeld is better, to bad they cancelled it.

:hello:eric:hello:

5. 70's show is done. they signed on the cast less eric and kelso for a terrible final season. Eric had "gone to africa to teach" because Topher Grace wanted to do movies, id say good choice with spiderman 3.

sienfeld was never cancelled, it finished up, has the few final episodes where they all go to jail.

6. I ment canceled as in getting taken off the air. I know they quit making episodes.

7. My whole family watches that 70's show, and everyone has a great time :p I think my parents like to re-live the memories

And Seinfeld ROCKS, I love that show :D

8. Honistly, I've never watched a full episode of Sienfeld. Scrubs and Arrested Development rocks though.

9. scrubs is a pretty funny show :p I used to watch it all the time, and now it's always on in re-runs. But I've pretty much moved onto House as my hospital show :)

10. That 70's show is awesome. Definatly one of my favs.

Seinfeld is good. Who else think Elaine is hot?

11. Red cracks me up

and King of Queens is a funny show too you guys should check that out

12. House is THE best show out there. Following closely behind is Weeds.

Anyways, New House ON Tonight!

13. yes it was canceled.

i rep GROUNDED FOR LIFE, arrested development

edit: forgot king of queens, good show. i saw last new episode ever last night, was alright

14. 70's show rocks man, when im at home, blazing....kinda makes me feel like im smoking with the crew of that 70's show. lol.

2 people that annoy me on network TV:
    1) That doctor on house, that guy just....annoys the living shit out of me.
    2) That stupid ass on CSI: Miami that does DUMB one liners, then puts his sun glasses on and walks off like a badass about 20 times during one episode.

sry had to vent....but yeah....70's show is cool. many of fat bowls have been blazed to that show :)

15. House pisses me off because its like the exact same thing every episode.

16. Dr. Hosue is the SHIZNIT. Everyone said that I remind them of Dr. House, for my attitude and i had a cane when I fucked up my leg and had the limp, and im always popin pills. lol

17. I'll never get tired of That 70s Show I have like 20 episodes on my iPod and i watch it prolly everyday. The only other show I don't get tired of is Entourage, which is another good show.

I'm gonna check out the new House episode tonight too, the show does get repedative. But it's not bad.

18. it will...Seinfeld used to be on like 6 times a day 3 times in a row all that stuff...it was literally on 2 channels at once...this was like 1-2 yrs ago...then sex and the city came onto reg. tv and bumped seinfeld down but yea, that 70's show will eventually end...maybe not for along time tho..hopefuly

19. I forgot about the Tudors, that shows tight as hell too. Arrested Development is still my fav though. Wish they would have finished it atleast before cancling it.

20. 1. You better not be thinking of Hugh Laurie, because I think he rocks
    2. That would be none other than HORATIO CANE! (David Caruso) My mom hates him, but everytime I watch that show I wait for Horatio's signature pose :p