Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will switching to vaping from a gravity bong allow my throat to heal?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Reasonian1227, Jul 23, 2012.

1. I'm becoming somewhat concerned with my throat, as it hurts even with the slightest deep breath. I have what I think is a quality vape (its an apex, basically a volcano), and even when using this, or smoking an ecig, my throat throbs momentarily. Wil this help?

2. Yes, smoking out of a vape will help your lungs and throat heal but you should really try to go on a T-Break so the lining of your esophagus can rebuild itself.

3. Don't take the risk of "smoking" if your throat hurts. Just let it heal itself, your lungs will naturally heal itself in time. You can also try some stuff to sooth it with natural remedies if you're like me and don't like prescription drugs.

some examples are honey mixed with hot water
    tea
    plain ol' hot water
    and whatever else you can find on the interwebs.

Hope you feel better bro.

4. Honey. Not only does it soothe, but it has antibacterial properties as well.

Don't forget good old whiskey shots either. In all seriousness.

5. Haha ^ and yeah I should def employ those measures. Great to know the vape possesses these positive qualities too!