Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will putting a honey covered joint in the microwave smell it up?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ericsnow, Oct 31, 2010.

1. For paper I will be using either bible paper or white pages from a phone book if that makes a difference.

2. You should buy some actual papers.

3. That likely won't be too good a smoke...if you're going to use honey, have real papes or a blunt.

4. Are you that stupid?

5. why are you putting a joint in the microwave, and why are you putting honey on it. also why dont you walk to the corner store and get some more papes.

basically every decision you made seems strange

6. -Too lazy to go to store to buy papers
    -It seems to be common knowledge among stoners to put honey on your joint, put it in the microwave for 5 seconds, then put it in the freezer. It burns much slower they say.

7. Let us know how your microwaved honey covered bible page works out. Which will most likely smell your microwave up by the way.

This thread makes me want to roll a real joint.

8. You don't even know if that shit will work if you are using fucking Bible paper....

9. molasses is where its at and try deep frying it instead

10. Which is why I stated the fact that I'm using it in my original post, hoping someone would know.

11. #11 TelevisedChaos, Oct 31, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2010
    How about you go buy some rolling papers and stop being a retard.

Used bible paper as a joke once, it was disgusting, never again.

Buy these:

[​IMG]

Oh and dry the joint with a lighter don't use a fucking microwave, unless your lungs are immune to radiation.

12. Wow smoking the optimum way is SERIOUS business to you guys it seems.

13. im sorry but bible paper is not the *optimum way*

14. No crap. Which is why everyone is flaming me.

15. Optimum? We're talking about wrongs and rights here. The way you're doing it is without a doubt WRONG.

Unless of course, you're not old enough to buy papers (in which case, not old enough to register on these forums) and you have to resort to any medium of rolling material you can find without even considering the health risks, instead you're just worrying about your mommy sniffing out your joint.

You're obviously just too immature to listen to what we say to you so you're gonna go and fuck up your body instead of taking our advise, when you could be smoking rolling papers for a smoother, longer-lasting, generally more enjoyable experience, of which will no doubt get you higher.

You asked for our help, and you moan at us when we tell you straight. I don't know why I bother.

16. LMAO.

I never claimed smoking using bible or phone book paper was the right way to smoke. I'm not dumb, I know there's much healthier and more efficient ways to smoke. I don't want to go to the store because I'm watching a ball game on TV that I bet money on.

17. Sure you are kid. I never once said that you thought bible paper was the right way to smoke, I was just telling you it was the WRONG way.

If what you say is true though then why the fuck didn't you go get some papers before the game if you were wanting to smoke? Can you not wait until it's over?

I bet you're just a troll anyway, probably don't even smoke weed lol.

18. Ohhh... well why didn't you say that in the first place??

19. Radio coverage for the win!