Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will Pain Go Away After Smoking?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by rodgersizsik, May 10, 2014.

1. So I got a wart frozen earlier today and the damn thing still stings like a bitch, luckily a blister hasn't formed over it yet. I haven't smoked in about 3 weeks either so I'm thinking me smoking is coming at the right time...hopefully? You guys think smoking will help the pain?

2. Eh.  If nothing else it will probably make you not worry about it.  As long as you have something else to do other than sit around thinking "Damn this thing hurts!"

3. Haha true that, I even forgot about the pain while rolling a couple of joints... can't wait to smoke these, been a while since I last experienced a smoking high, even though I haven't smoked in 3 weeks, I was only vaping back then.

4. A high CBD count in the bud may do the trick. You may not get as buzzed, but the pain should subside.

5. I for one have some really serious pain from neck, legs and back surgery. Pain doesn't really go away, but you tend to ignore it because you're feeling the high and what the smoke gives you. I get more relief from my pain killer, percocet, soma and xanax. I take my pain pills in the morning and I smoke weed/wax in the afternoon, helps me relax. And makes me enjoy watching stupid Netflix movies :) If I don't smoke I'll be jamming on my pain pills.