Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will one of these fuckers work for watering

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Thekidthatshigh, Jun 28, 2012.

1. #1 Thekidthatshigh, Jun 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2012
    The thing from the commercial that you stick in the ground to water.

Attached Files:

2. "Knock, knock" who's there? "A person holding something that I have never fucking seen before and he only descrives is as one of these fuckers, which would be great a great prescription if I had any clue what the fuck he was talking abewt" (Ricky voice)

Trevor, smokes, let's go.

3. [quote name='"fatblunts9-5-4"']"Knock, knock" who's there? "A person holding something that I have never fucking seen before and he only descrives is as one of these fuckers, which would be great a great prescription if I had any clue what the fuck he was talking abewt" (Ricky voice)

Trevor, smokes, let's go.[/quote]

There

4. Does none of this make sense or am I just high?

5. he's wondering if that will water his marijuana plants.. as you fill it with water and stick it in potted plants to slowly release water into the soil.

6. no sense..and you are high...

7. oh hell no...those only work on certain plants...specific ones...and will explode in a ball of fire if near pot plants..oh hell don't get one near a cacti...world would be vaporized...:p