Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will my weed go bad?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamezbong, Nov 3, 2013.

1. So I just rolled a couple of spliffs but I wont be smoking some of them for a couple of weeks. Will the weed in them go bad for the time being ? I keep them in a box, so there is no light at all. 

2. Probably not, will get pretty dried and stale out though...

3. Keep them in a bag or jar or something more air proof, and they should keep relatively well.

4. nailed it

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. from my experience if you keep it in an airtight jar it actually cures longer and becomes stronger, don't know if it actually works that way but that's how it is for me, I've kept bags for months and they still get me incredibly high 

6. #6 Bamboobam, Nov 3, 2013
    Last edited: Nov 3, 2013
    No, just keep them safe and away from moisture.