will my plants survive unharmed?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by se7enUP, Jul 18, 2007.

1. I need to store my 5 plants in boxes for about 3 to 4 hours tomorrow and then again the next day. They will be in darkness and have very little fresh air during that time.
    They've been under 24/hr lights so far. It wouldn't be the worst that could happen if the seedlings perished but the two other plants I'd be pretty broken up.

does anyone have any ideas on their chances of survival. and any long term problems that may arise because of this.

Plant #1 is 2 weeks old
    plant #2 is 1 1/2 wks old
    plant #3,4,5 are less then a week.
    Strain is afghani

Attached Files:

2. As long as they are in veg they will be fine going for a few hours in dark back and forth watever. As long as the box is not air tight they should be fine.

3. phew I sure hope so. Either way I will post the results. I can't wait until Friday when this will all be a soon-to-be distant memory.
    :hello:

4. after being stored in boxes for a few hours two days in a row, the plants are healthy as ever. I'm sooo releaved.

Here's plant number one. It's grown about 10 leaves in two days.

Cannabis is very resilient. :smoking:

Attached Files:

5. yes... dont over water them and dont feed until around week 3. Less water in soil=more oxygen in soil=faster root growth= more leaves= bigger plant=more bud=more high. got me?

6. lol good summary