Will My Plants Be Ok 24 Hours Out Of Dwc?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by bighomiejay, Jun 4, 2014.

1. I have to put my plants away while landlord visits will they be OK? Or should I chop and start over?

Sent from my SM-G900P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 Mr.Bud, Jun 5, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2014
    DO NOT CHOP!!!... well, i mean, if seeds aren't an issue and you're only like a week in then be my guest and do whatcha gotta do. but you're plants will be fine even if completely cut off from light if its only 24 hours so long as temps stay in an acceptable range. Think of it this way, if you take your plants outta the grow env. theres only a small chance they die, while if you cut them down that chance of death increases dramatically. its a joke, get it? hehe. anyway unless you're having doubts about growing in general they'll be fine getting out, they'll look like they're hurting when you put them back in the light, but should bounce back in a couple days.

EDIT: MYYYYY BAD man for some reason was thinking this was soil based (lol dick in hand right? this Q makes WAAAAY more sense now) buuuut most of this still applies, ANYWAY, for sure you can still come through! Just make 100% positive NOT TO LET THE ROOTS DRY OUT. I'm really a soil kinda guy myself and thats where most of my real knowledge lies but i have had to deal w some systems in my day, so, I'm confident in saying that as long as you can keep the roots hydrated (maybe something along the lines of paper towels or damp rock wool wrapped in plastic, idk get creative lol) and if possible get a bubbler to supply oxy. you'll be fine, just make sure whatever you wrap them in is soaked in TOTALY clean water, no food no nutes and when you put em back run through more clean water for a while before adding in nutes again so as not to shock em (they'll be goin through a rough time as it is) anyway good luck man, sorry for this mix up and hope all goes well,
    stay fly,
    -Mr.Bud