will my plant stay alive?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by growing skunk, Nov 11, 2010.

1. hello, i am a first time grower and i bought some indoor seeds off a website. The strain is a cannabis cup winner called green crack and it was a bit expensive but i hear it is well worth it. My veg setup is
    2 14 watt cfl soft white blubs
    2 34 watt 4 foot cool white blubs
    1 19 watt cfl soff white blub

i plant the seeds about 2 days ago
    i put it outside at sunrise every moring and once the sun goes dim i put it in my room.

i posted pic below.

is my plant going to be able to stay alive?

any tips to make my buds danker?

mind i dont have a lot of money thats why i am growing my own bud.

(once the plant sprouts i pant to keep it in my room on a 19/5 cycle)

Attached Files:

2. can start with reading i spose ill get the link at the top of this page for ya.

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute...s-guide-get-you-started-growing-cannabis.html

3. Warm white is the same as soft white? which i think its around 2700k, which is better for flowering.

And Cool white is 3000-4000? i believe you want daylight bulbs which are around 6500k. As mentioned, check through all the stickies(and the CFL guide) at top of this section :)

4. What site did you buy Green Crack from?

5. but will it grow a nice plant?

6. #7 hyperstream, Nov 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 11, 2010
    Using 6500k, you need roughly 100watts(not equiv watts) per plant. should be pretty good, and 2700k for flowering, yes, should be pretty decent.

http://forum.grasscity.com/absolute...s-guide-get-you-started-growing-cannabis.html has pictures and charts that explain, why its important to give the plant the proper and best light(CFL's being a much cheaper method - but need the right bulbs) Otherwise without the right bulbs, they might stretch and not have a good yield