Will my plant live?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Potlab, Dec 19, 2013.

1. Ok, so I have a afghan skunk that is a little over a week, I got new lights that were a 100 watts cfls and placed 4 of them in my grow space, well, they burnt the tips of my plants first leaves, the big ones. the leafs look crispy half way down, now all the other leaves look good and feel like a regular leaf (it's got 6 other leafs so far) I was just wondering if this plant will make it, I've since taken out 2 of the big lights, and spaced it out a bit further than I had it. So yeah will she make it, or should I germinate one more seed?

Attached Files:

2. Just keep your lights up so they dont keep getting burnt.. they will live. They are a weed and have a will to live and produce marijuana. Do the back of the hand for 5-10 mins to make sure you arnt burning them. Also blowing a fan over them will help with air movement and make them strong to make you some sweet bud.. thats all I got..

Special KAY

3. What are you feeding? What are the PPM and PH levels?

4. I'm only giving them Reverse osmosis water right now, as for my ph I'm unsure, haven't had the money to get a tester yet, but come payday that's going to be one of the first things I pick up, I se the fan up, and did the back of the hand trick which led me to raise the light just  bit more, thanks for the help guys! I really appreciate you taking the time to do that!