will my plant grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 2high2die, May 1, 2009.

1. i just used some of the seeds that were in the baggy i got from my dealer, and i planted them in the woods pointed side up about half an inch deep and the seeds were three feet apart. i pretty much want to know if it will grow, and if the seeds were good to use.

description of seed: the seeds where white.

2. you should of germanated the seeds before just planting and I've found out the darker the seed the better

3. Yes germinating the seed first would have been better.

They will most probably sprout provided they have enough light and water.

4. #4 2high2die, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    what does germinating them do, and how does it help?

5. R u serious?!!!

6. Starts off root growth.

7. well this is my first time growing them, and i cant really get to high maintenance with the growing process because i cant afford to get caught by the people i live with.

8. You need to put in some effort man. You can't just chuck a few seeds in the ground and they will grow to be healthy.( although it can happen)

If your serious about growing read some stickies in the outdoor and beginners forums.

9. im not really that serious about growing right now, i just wanted to see how easy it was to grow weed. i figured someone at some point had to have chucked seeds on the ground and grew marijuana, so why cant i? i dont really have the time to grow it the right way right now, and i wasnt really sure if it would even work seeing as i got the seeds from the weed i bought from my dealer.

10. #10 cash407, May 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 1, 2009
    REad REad REad if you want information it's good if you do research ive been research on this forum by reading the stickies any question that you have is on here but you have to put in the effort. Do you have water and a glass or a papertowel that's all it takes to germanated a seed. I know someone who grew indoors for under 50 bucks

11. how was your friend able to grow indoors for under 50?

12. im pretty sure white seeds wont even germinate... theyre not mature enough

13. wait, so your telling me that they wont even grow?

14. It's called CFL growing the only real money you will have to spend is on seeds but if you dont have that grow bag seeds you just need CFL lights 10 dollars, soil 7 dollars, nutes 10 dollars, and seeds, and water is free

15. Well actually germination just means the seed in its first stages of sprouting, whether you use a paper towel or soil, its still germination. But the papertowel method is used to make sure your seeds not a dud before you waste time planting it.

And you cant really ask us if your seeds will grow, you kinda gotta wait and see.

But im gonna say no, they wont, because your seeds shouldnt be white. They should be brown with some black tiger stripes.

White ones are all dried and old and crush when you pinch um.