Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will my clothes smell if I smoke a blunt walking down my street?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WknBk, Jan 1, 2013.

1. I'm planning to smoke a blunt outside walking down my street at night even though its gonna be like 38 degrees -.- will my clothes smell when I come back in my house?

2. Maybe not your clothes, but yo finga's are gunna reek. If you're trying to be discreet don't smoke a blunt, or even a joint for that matter. Fingers will always give you away. Good luck and happy new year!:wave:

3. True but this is where hand sanitizers come in, they'll eradicate the smell of bud plus you get rid of germs. Win for win!

4. Na man the only thing u can do is pour some listerine on ur fingers. The alcohol kills the smell.
    Mind that you will still smell like weed cuz the smell is also on your face and hair. Best thing to do is come back to the house and take a shower without seeing anyone. It worked for me when I was a kid

5. Doubt anyone will smell anything if you are walking around outside in the wind, I know from experience

6. hotbox a porta john

7. Yes they will

8. After you smoke, walk around to air out. That shit will reek on your clothes and fingers.

9. Yes unless the smoke is blown completely away from you

10. not at all. you really don't have anything to worry about unless you have a direct confrontation with your parents. just avoid them when you walk in and go take a shower. that's what i used to do

11. It's gonna smell but as long as you change clothes you'll be fine.

12. Be sure to run your fingers through your hair if you have longer hair. Smoke/Smoky-smelling air can get trapped in the air spaces between your hair and smell.

13. Defnetly bro, dont walk and blow the smoke up into the air.