Will my budz get bigger?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mountainbuds420, Sep 12, 2017.

1. New to growing and have a batch of afghan kush seeds in germination. Where I live is mountains and pine trees so gets cold and time isn't always on our side. So I'd like to do things right and veg them out to a nice size before flowering, (tips invited). No I had a plant start vegging late in the season and is now flowering. Shouldn't of survived and I pulled most the fan leaves off in the beginning (trying to keep its a smaller plant). It came back in nice and flush, budding outside but like 13-14 hr light so I started bringing it in early keep it warm n sleep on the better 12/12 schedule. My question is I'm about 2 weeks in flowering and I'm talking small. Can anyone tell me how the buds puff and how long this takes here is what she looks like now plz Help.
    1505190029947.jpg 1505190035478.jpg 1505190049511.jpg

Sent from my SM-G360T1 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. That's pretty normal for 2 weeks now it's just a waiting game

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. That's good now about how long is this waiting game being idk the strain of this one

4. Hey mountain, if it's too cold outside it will slower her grow / bloom, and much likely the yeld as well.
    Blooming stage varies from strain to strain, let's say she could take 8 weeks up to 14 weeks.
    The buds will grow, i don't know how much they will, because there are dozens of variables involved, when the pistils start turning amber, with a magnifying glass look at her thricomes, if the most of them are cloudy, harvest her.

5. The hairs have been in about two weeks now and I can still see the stacking comin in. But beings this my first I cant tell how they swell and dense out. I have done some looking into clippin the top of the bud so muti heads grow on one bud. Idk what I should do, question now is if I were to wait till almost perfect harvest can I leave some on and throw it under some CFLs for a few months and re flower her bc I'd like to see her get bigger and keep my first around and strain off it

6. Also is there a period of aggressive flowering without any nuits and what should I do to produce crystals faster

7. Sit back and smoke a doobie.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. On average you're dealing with between six to ten weeks of active budding; you got a long road ahead.

• Agree Agree x 1