Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will mj relieve caffeine withdrawal symptoms?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by feelthenoise, Dec 31, 2013.

1. sorry, lotsa questions here :/ i've tried to quit diet coke, coffee& other caffeine supplements for a few times but i always drew my decision back when the heavy symptoms like nausea and migraine hit me hard. i heard mj works kinda well for all these symptoms, so can i expect mj for an aid to the cold turkey caffeine withdrawal?
    (i know i should gradually decrease my caffeine intake, but i don't have any time for that & and when i quit caffeine most of the times i don't do that voluntarily. i just get thrown into places without any coffee or somethin.)

2. #2 liv33vil, Dec 31, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 31, 2013
    I got sick and was on a strict diet for a while, and that meant no caffeine. Well, I can tell you no bud that I smoked killed the headache I got from it. It, as always, did wonders for the other symptoms, but for the headache I needed caffeine. I just drank a small glass of tea and that did it. No more headache, and the amount of caffeine in the tea was minimal compared to my normal intake.

Edit- We are all different though. You may find it helps you completely, or very little. Just gotta give it a go.

3. If you can't even quit caffeine, I really don't think you should be on any other substance
    Stay hydrated, go to the gym, and eat well until its over. A headache isn't going to kill you

But to answer your question yes mj should curb the nausea and a nice Indica usually gets rid of headaches

4. drink a lot of water first and foremost but to answer your question yes, a good indica will help.