Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will Mixing Toilet Water With Pee Pass A Home Test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Moeal, Jun 9, 2013.

1. so basically, i get tested every 2-3 months now, i told my parents i quit and stuff since im a senior and will be going off to college soon,

they have no idea i still smoke, so basically my dad told me today that he will test me, when they test me they use the ghetto cheap home drug test from cvs...so its very easy to fake, i used to bring in my friends piss and pass it easily every time because they dont watch me do it.

so now im running on limited time, cant get clean pee, and i have to get tested soon.

last time i smoked was last night, so basically if i fill the cup with some toilet water, dump some of my piss, then the end of my piss i pour it in the bottle. my piss is usually very yellow so itll look like legit piss probably..

any thoughts if that will work??

2. oh, also, its a first check home drug test... so honestly, how good of an idea would it be if i bring a red pen with me, and draw a red line and act like i poured my piss in it and that was the result??

3. lol bump?

4. how much time do you have?

5. meh, gave you 20 min to respond.

so here's the deal. If the test you'll be using has an 'untestable' response, or something similar, that's what's going to pop up if you use toilet water, other than that I can't say.

If you have 1-3 days left chug water, lots of it, if you're closer to 1 day as opposed to 2 or 3 mix some vinegar into the water(disgusting yes, but it'll flush your system faster than you'd normally be comfortable with)

if you have closer to a week, go to a head shop and see if they have synthetic pee or something to that effect.

6. You are a senior on your way to college and your parents  drug test you. How pathetically sad....

7. This may sound bad but i've done it and my friends have too. Take a bottle of water and a like a cap of bleach and mix them and just chug the water. You wont even taste the bleach. (I know im gonna look dumb and naive for posting this, but it really works..)

8. #8 BudButler, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
  9. It may just dilute the sample

I wonder if Amanda Todd was just trying to pass a piss test.

11. #11 StonedScholar, Jun 10, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 10, 2013
    Why would you do this let alone suggest that someone chug bleach?

EDIT: OP don't chig bleach, even if it is diluted. 

"I have no tolerance for nonsense, get away from me"

12. that's not even funny.  don't joke about that

13. -rep, what the hell don't ever recommend to poison someone's body over a at home drug test

14. If i wanted him to die i wouldnt tell him to use it.. Only as a last resort. if anything trust me i'm not fond of it either but it works