Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will Medical Marajuana cure me?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Lugef, May 10, 2011.

1. I feel sicker than a dog.

2. No it wont. It might make you feel better though.

3. roll a couple blunts op then tell me how you feel

4. Of course it will! :smoke:

5. It won't cure you, but it certainty will make you feel better with virtually zero side effects. Smoke some dank indica and sleep your ass off.

6. Sick dogs get put down where I am from - what do you mean sick? More details?

7. #7 Lugef, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Migrane nasil drip and imsonia

8. One time we caught my mate who had been in a wheelchair and on disability benefit for 6 years walking to the shops, he had a joint in his mouth, the weed cured him its a miracle!

Sadly his ability to walk vanished the day he was due to start a new job, but he's smoking a lot of weed at the moment so fingers crossed

9. It will help the left & right issue, no idea about the nasal drip (sounds yuck)

Smoke up and I bet you will feel better in 10 :smoke:

10. No. Neither will non medical marijuana.

11. I want some pot now Dx

12. Don't tell everyone the true, we are winning votes here :bongin:

13. #14 DrGr33nThumb215, May 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 10, 2011
    medical cannabis is for SERIOUS MEDICAL ILLNESS not just the common cold, and other sickness, people who need medical cannabis have most of the time incurable illness, and are going through things like chemo-therapy for cancer, back pain, the ability to not eat, replacement of other medication your body does not react to as good as medical cannabis, or as a pain medication like Vicodin or Oxycotin

14. Awh poor you. Man up....