Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will mango juice work?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Sh2y, Oct 11, 2010.

1. #1 Sh2y, Oct 11, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2010
    Im trying to asses the theory that mangos get you way higher and since mangoes are out of season i can't T_T, my sisters are stoners and always buy mango juice so im guessing they know about this myth and i wanna try :D?
    anyone use mango juice before?

2. Yes all the time. Just buy nice mango juice with a high juice content, also check the label, you dont want ones with high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavoring like arizona mucho mango juice. They are also described as mango nectar most times. Look for brands like Looza, Naked, those two are my favorites.

Drink it about 20min before blazing, then get yourself another cup for after blazing, because it tastes soo good lol. :smoke:

3. Awesome thanks i have kerns :X

4. juciemex is good. you can find it in the foreign aisles in grocery places. I drank it but didn't really notice anything. Who knows, couldn't hurt to try.