Will it survive, is it worth continuing (Heat damage)

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Devils, May 18, 2011.

1. Hi Guys,

am 3 weeks away from harvest and had a major stuff up with temps that has left my little darling a little worse for ware. I am after your input as to if you think it is done for and i should rip it and begin next cycle, or persevere in the hope it recovers.

Basically the plant was healthy, and I introduced a heat coil due to rapidly dropping temps, this damaged plant and wilted it, removed coil and plant started to recover and yesterday I accidentally left door to room closed preventing fresh air flow, heat built up and dehydrated the plant.

A lot of the leaves have now dried up and about 80% of the cola's are also looking a bit dry and tinder like, however one main cola in the middle of the plant appears to be fine and still green and healthy. Sorry dont have any pics right now but will post some up tonight.

Res has been changed with fresh water Ph 5.8.

Anyone that has had similar heat issues, please let me know and how ended up handling it...Should I rip it out or just keep going?

2. Keep going...

3. #3 MiMedical420, May 18, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: May 18, 2011
    Soil or hydro? Keep going flush half nutes strength. Then feed it full 6.6 soil or 6.0 hydro for a week then flush with ph water when trichs turn milky

4. Thanks for the replies guys, I am using hydro, DWC.

I added some half strength nutes to the water tonight, will see how she goes over the next week or so.

Bit disappointing as the smell has gone from a sweet fruity, want to eat the plant smell, to something akin to hay or dried grass clippings.

Attached Files:

5. Good luck bro get that temp down to 78