Will it naturally grow?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Dan O 420, Jun 23, 2011.

1. So at my friends house my friend and I threw a handfull of bag seeds into his back yard. Two plants sprouted and got up to about a foot high, however i think his sister stepped on them and now there is just one small sprout. So what i was wondering is, if marijuana grows like a weed, then if i go outside into a well lit part and plant some seeds can i just leave it and not do anything? like let it grow naturally? I live in SC if that helps.

Thanks Blades

2. It might grow, as long as pests/diseases dont destroy it. It probably wont yield much, but it could still give you some decent bud. I have an uncle that does something similar to this, he sprouts his seeds, and then plants them along the road.

3. Thats what i kinda want to do. I bike a lot so i could just stop by my spots and harvest when the time comes. Thanks man, I think im going to try it out! Maybe become Johnny Appleweed

4. Sounds good. If you wanted to you could put some MG fertilizer (half dose of course) in a two litre bottle and bring it with you when you check your plants. And be sure to chop the males, you dont want any local grows to be seeded.