Will it live?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by x0joe0x, Jun 28, 2015.

1. #1 x0joe0x, Jun 28, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 28, 2015
    So I was just checking my little seedling and I stupidly dropped it[​IMG] All of the soil came out of the little starter cup seedling and root, I quickly got more soil and re potted it within 2 mins. The root looked like healthy and white... Do you think this seedling will survive? I assume that was a huge amount of stress so what do you guys think? Will it be ok?

2. just goin to have to wait and see cannabis is a strong plant so it has a chance to survive

3. It will be fine. The plant goes through the same amount of stress when you transplant.

4. I dropped a few seeds before. (Maybe 7? All lived, except the 1 or 2 I actually lost...)
    You just got to be very gentle because you can kill the seed by squishing it for example. + It can't be out of soil too long. But it sounds like it wasnt long at all.

I've also knocked down a whole row of plants (about 10 plants maybe 8) and only lost 1 plant. & Plants were OUT of the soil...It was so bad. I was furious to be honest. I almost didn't even bother picking them up, I was like "SCREW THIS, THEY'RE DEAD. ALLLLL DEAD!!!"

and then came back to reality and put them into the pots, added soil, and watered. They were in shock because it took around 2 or 3 days to stand up straight again. They looked bent due to the damage of falling.

My point is, i think i did worse then you and everything came out fine. Im sure you'res will too.
    Don't even sweat it!