Will it kill plants ?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Flexus13, Jun 16, 2020.

1. Hi guys . I have 40-50% humidity in my tent and like 30-34 c temp . ( 86-93 F)
    Will the heat kill my plants ?

2. That's what temp my room is for most of the summer and they love it.
    It's on the cusp though. Couple more degrees and it does start stressing them.
    Won't kill em though.
    First sign is usually them looking a by dehydrated and the leaves start to taco upwards.
    Hit Google for "VPD scale cannabis" and do a bit of reading. I basically if you keep humidity relative to heat then "optimal conditions" can be pretty much anything within reason.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  3. So as I understand 45% humidity and like 32-34 c heat will do fine :) o ordered 1 smart oxygen bag to . I heated they make plants stand to more heat

4. If that's what the chart says then yes should be sound mate. but...that is pretty hot so keep an eye out for stress and sort it early if it happens.
    I don't like going over 30. If my reservoir hits 31 I'm fucked so I'd be getting worried about then.
    Soil might plants might behave a bit differently too, I've no idea about that though tbh. Just a hydro/coco grower.

5. Im in coco with 30% perlite to

6. Just checked mine, it’s like close to yours bro lol

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. 32-34 aswell ? Thanks man ;)

8. Aye, if you get a good microbial mix going in your Rez, you don’t have to worry about temperature so much. I never get Pythium or other weird shit no matter the temp of my Rez