Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will it get me high?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by blazedank, Jan 25, 2013.

1. I am making a firecracker as we speak with some vaped bud. i have have 2gs of lightly vaped buds in one cracker. do you think this will be enough to get me high? i am not new to smoking nor edibles either. i have just never done it with vaped bud, and am curious about the outcome.

2. Yes. ABV doesn't give you the same high as some of the cannabanoids have been removed.
    Depending on your tolerance 2gs of LIGHTLY vaped herb may put you to sleep.

3. I agree, should be more than enough and may put you to sleep.

I remember my first time, I got REAL tired after smoking a little over 1g between me and two other friends.

4. Dump some kief of that ABV.

5. oh HELL yes. i love making ABV firecrackers. at least 1.3-1.5 grams will get me RIGHT

6. Good sir I CANNOT stress this point enough: make sure it has FULL VEGETABLE OILS. People tell you to watch out for certain brands but that's very misleading. Most peanut butters out there don't have the oils anymore and it can be hard to find jars that say "organic peanut butter" depending in where you live.

Jif and other peanut butters that are bad for the job usually say "less than 2% of vegetable, peanut oils"

7. in addition to this, if the peanut putter is low on fat, or if you're a bit worried it might not work, you can always add a bit of vegetable oil to the peanut butter prior to adding the cannabis. this gives the buds a bigger chance of absorbing, making you a very, VERY, happy person :smoke:

8. did it work?