Will It Be Safe

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by luvbud, Nov 2, 2005.

1. I Want To Know If Ordering Seeds Through The Internet Is Safe I'm A Little Scared. I Know I Want To Start Growing Some Good Sh*t But I Don't Want To Risk Going To Jail Or Getting Scamed For My Money So What Would Be A Safe Place To Get The Seeds Or What Website? I Visited A Couple But Would Like Advice From Someone Who Orders From A Place They Can Recomend Me?thanks

2. well if you are in the U.S. then no u cant order seeds

3. Hi,

Depending on who you buy from. Grasscity doesnt ship seeds to the USA, neither do a lot of other reputable seed banks. Some do, however.

Next, about the money issue. Some sites charge ludacris prices, others are cheap. Look around. As for paying, most ask to send a money order, and others allow you to pay with a credit card. If you pay with a money order you have to ship the money order over seas, and then wait to get your product. IF you use a credit card, you're good to go. I can see a lot of paranoia with using a credit card, but its really no big deal. Some weird company will bill you, like a record shop or flower shop.. haha. Search the net for negative reviews of seed banks that you might deal with.

The seeds will get shipped from Europe, and must be declared at customs before leaving Europe. If they make it through customs, your good to go. If not, don't sweat, if they find your seeds you will still get the package eventually...

...it will just be ripped open, a note shoved in it, and then taped back together.

the note itself will simply tell you that your seeds have been confiscated, and they tell you never to do it again. now if you're ordering actual weed (some dumbass people do this) and they catch you, then you are royally screwed.

oh yeah, if you mail in a money order, then have them ship it to a different address if youre really paranoid, like a friend or something. if youre ordering with a credit card, you usually have to have it shipped to the billed address, or the seedbank will contact you before shipping it out (fraud).

hope this helps.

4. matters were you get it from your best bet would be to just buy a clone from someone