Will I?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by pyrotec420, Sep 12, 2003.

1. will i need to worrie about spiders or any insects or anything with a inside grow inside of a grow box? anbd if so wat kind and were to get it and wat othere things u could think of that i would need thanks alot

2. Well, more than likely not, but spiders will go where they will go. Theres certianly a chance you'll find a bug or two, just watch out for it and eliminate the problem before it starts.

3. HIGH All, preventive matinence is the answer pyrotec420. When you have a grow inside never go outside and tend your veggie garden then visit your babies inside...if you do have a shower before going in. Getting clones O.F.F.F. of friends that are infected is the number one cause of getting the Borg and other nasties. If some preventive matinence is done chances are will be bug free

4. Why would it be bad to have a spider in your grow box?!

I cought one from outside and put it in mine cause i was having a problem with gnats and it took care of that problem very quickly!It also catches the occasional moth or other bug that comes in so i find it a benificial relationship!I provide the heat and space and he or she(Whatever the spider might be?)Keeps the pests away!Even if I do have to catch the occasional bug to keep my deterrant in place!!!!

5. wait till it spins webs and lays eggs in ur buds.

6. mines to the point.

who cud ask 4 more ;)

7. spider mites r insects i think and spiders r aracneds. so his question was covering all forms of creapy crawlies.

the topic was then narowed down to spiders by Stylez1877 in the 2nd post. then again by zonerr who i quoted.

u just asumed he dont know a spider from an insect..

iv forgot the point i was trying to make now....woteva....latzzzz... lol

8. HIGH All, the Borg are not insects but are more closely related to spiders. These arachnids have four pairs of legs, no antennae and a single, oval body region. Your house spiders will do no harm to your plants...they are meat suckers not plant suckers. The Borg is safe from these other spiders (too small to suck). Like I said earlier preventive matinence is the key to a great and successful crop.