will i still have time?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by 408isthebay, Jun 9, 2009.

1. im a complete beginner grow :) and i just germinated about 5 bag seeds i got off an ounce of this dank ass kush. Its already mid June, is it too late to plant outside?

2. i didn't realize how annoying this question is....until now.

3. No it's not. Use an airy soil mix and give them max. sun and they'll get big very quikly. I'd say you'll get 50-75% of yield but it depends on many factors. If you do it right, you can grow monsters (sun, airy soil, ferts, water). Main thing is not getting ripped too. Just go for it man: it's still time. Some sativas grow well into flowering too.

4. The later you leave it the less vegging time you will have, and the smaller the yield. But as corto says you can get a yield if you get them in NOW. Good luck.

5. Yea, like literally, you would have to start them right this second.

6. im also from the bay area and no its not too late. i just planted some seeds too. but i already had some growing since last month

7. hehe thanks guys my friend grew some serious dank ass weed from his bag seeds. He got an ounce of purple wreck and found like 3 seeds, grew into some of the best weed i've ever smoked. i swear

8. yeah dude no bullshit.
    some of the best plants in the world are from seed.

you start a bunch of plants from seed.... pick the best ones .
    and make cuttings and clone them.

thats how people make good clones.

i grew some super dank ass blue dragon last year that had me stoned off my ass
    just from 1 joint.

it was pretty easy to grow it . just put it in some good REAL organic soil.
    not no bullshit organic.

and tadaa. a few months later i had a qp of some blue dragon that was
    superrrr

9. the 408 southbay is off the hook for growing...
    perfect place to grow.
    nice climate. sun all day from 5am to 9pm... what more can u ask for

10. haha well 4/6 seeds germinated going to grow them indoors until they're reasonably sized :) neighbors cat loves to fuck up my little babys.

11. I think you will find most of them are.

12. YES YOU NEED TO GERMINTE TODAY WEDNESDAY THE 10th AND HAVE THEM IN THE GROUND BY SATURDAY THE 13th or SUNDAY THE 14th

AFTER THIS WEEKEND CHANCES ARE GOING TO START GETTING REAL SLIM!!!

HURRY EVERYBODY PLANT< PLANT PLANT

we need to out grow this goverment!!!!!!!! it's about time

ps currently smoking snowberry, and it is in the top 5 of my smokes ever

13. I would keep them outside, moving from indoor to outdoor could stress plants and turn a few hermaphrodite. Also i don't care what kind of lights you have nothing can come close to the lumen output the sun provides. Just put a little chicken wire cage around them.

14. build a small enclosure for them with wood and chicken wire. no cats or squirrels will come near them