Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I Smell Like Smoke?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by ImAMidnightToker, Jul 29, 2014.

1. Okay, so I'm roughly a new toker, but I love weed. The only problem is that my parents are 100% against smoking and wouldn't tolerate it one bit.

So here's what's going to happen: I'm going to get my girl tomorrow, going to go pick up my weed, then I'm going to get my makeshift waterfall bong (it's a Powerade Zero bottle with a metal socket shoved into the cap and covered in tin foil with small holes poked into the foil inside socket as a makeshift bowl). We plan on getting high and then walking around inside of the mall and then going to the park.

Would we smell like weed if we went into the mall without any kind of cologne or deodorant? Should we spray ourselves with ozium or something before we go in there? Will we be okay once we get home? (We'll be out for roughly three hours). Thanks in advance!

2. I'm a relatively new toker aka 6 months consistently and I have never had anyone smell it on me even my parents don't smell anything. Oh and i never change or do anything after smoking. So as a new toker you'll probably be fine

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Get axe. Gum pretzels whatever. Better safe than sorry. And buy papers don't carry around a makeshift bong, at least get a $10 bowl. Smoke with a jacket on then take it off. Just keep a bottle of cologne in your car.

4. #4 lilkat, Jul 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 29, 2014
    Dude nobody will smell it on you as long as you're not carrying the weed or bong on you chill even if somebody did catch a whiff they'd probably just pass you off as a stoner and move on with their lives  :rolleyes:

The scent of weed lingers on you, much like cigarettes, just not as heavy, so maybe spray something light on yourselves, pop a piece of gum in an go home you'll be fine trust me

I came home COMPLETELY fucked up once, I could hardly walk, didn't even use eyedrops OR perfume to cover the smell and was home 10 minutes after smoking. Didn't even get caught. You'll be okayyy

5. You'll be alright. I smoke in my car occasionally and never even spray anything on myself. Unless you're enfulfedbin smoke for 10+ minutes, don't worry.

6. Roll down the windows, drive for 2 minutes around the mall parking lot. Problem solved

7. You won't smell like it if you blow it away from your clothes. You will be close to sober if not already sober after 3 hours.