Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will i pass my drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by CasualStonerLC, Aug 30, 2019.

1. So im on probation and i smoke after every piss test (once a month on the 1st-5th). I usually only smoke about half a j bc my tolerance drops between seshes and that's all I need but this past month I smoked a j then over the next few hours hit a dab pen 3 or 4 times. I can either check in w my PO on the days I mentioned above, or I can call in between the 10th and the 15th, but if I call in I opt out of smoking that month. Do yall know if im gonna be clean by the 5th or should I wait till the 15th and skip smoking this upcoming month? Im 5'7, about 130 lb, skinny to medium build, rarely get exercise other than riding my board between classes Monday through Thursday. I know I SHOULD be clean, but i'm risking a year in jail and I'd rather spend a month sober than a year sober AND in jail so i'm looking for a DEFINITE YES/NO. Thanks to everyone who will help me out, I know this is a lot to read but I'd love some good feedback

2. stay in school kid

3. Planning on it. I dont smoke often enough to lose my ambition; regardless, a solid answer will help me stay in school better than compelling life advice. I do appreciate it tho

Sent from my SM-G930T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 1