Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass my drug test??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Royalsfan1, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Sup fam, i have a classical question for you and I apologize if this isnt the right category for it. I am 6'1", pretty skinny and i workout everyday and eat really clean all days of the week. The last time i smoked was out of a vape on Feb 17, 2017. Prior to this, I ate an edible the weekend before and smoked a few times in december/January but thats it. So basically i was clean for 6 weeks. I tested myself with a home kit (just to be sure) last night and i got strong negative results. After I tested myself, I went to a friends apartment in which i picked up a weed brownie by the zip loc-bag that it was in (not the brownine itself) and i kinda caught a wiff of it, but didnt inhale it. I took my drug test at a clinic for an internship today, in which they send the sample to the lab and then they will notify the employer. I know this sounds silly but is it possible that I tested positive today? I have read that if you handle weed you can still test positive from it being on your skin, but i didnt touch any bud or anything..just the ziploc baggie it was in. I am fairly confident I gave myself enough time to naturally get it out from smoking, but i do not know about the handling part. Im just trying to give myself a little piece of mind for the weekend, as i wont know until next week. Let me know what you think. Thanks!