Will I pass my drug test?

Discussion in 'General' started by Cott0nm0uth, Mar 13, 2013.

1. So my father said he is going to piss test me and if theres any red flags I'm getting kicked out. I'm 18 and never had to get tested before so this is all new to me, bear with me. I'm 5'10 and 130 lbs, so I'm quit thin and have a fast metabolism. Technically the last time I smoked was 6 days ago, it was only small buds stuck to the resin that I had cleaned and dried out in my bowl, then smoked it. It was a small amount I got barely high. The last time I really smoked was a bowl 10 days ago. Before that I went on a 3 week binge smoking everyday 1-2 times a day. But previous to those three weeks it was very occasional, about 3 times per month.

Its obviously a home test, I know they are far less advanced than the lab tests. Like I said, I've never had to do this before. I have a few questions. First off, can these home tests detect diluting? I've only found out today that I'm going to get tested and I don't know when it will happen, but probably tommorow, I drunk about 7 bottles of water today and a little bit of vinegar (I heard it helps). Should I exercise? I heard that I should exercise to get the THC metabolites out of my system from sweating, but I also heard that physical activity will flood my system with the metabolites.

Forgive my ignorance and thanks in advance! :wave:

2. Lol,that's definitely not a binge,seeing as how a lot of people smoke that often or more every hour,but that's neither here nor there.

Just exercise like fuck and for the first one drink a lot of water before the test and there is a vitamin which I'm not sure,but you can look it up,that will help keep the watered down piss yellow.