Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I pass a urine test?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by YouHaveItUp?, Jan 15, 2014.

1. Hey guys long time lurker. Thought i'd create this thread under 'Seasoned Tokers' to get a more professional opinion. lol

Anyways I smoked almost daily for about 4 months before I stopped for more than 45 days. After ending my T-Break of 45 days I smoked 1/4 to 1/2 a J every day for 14  days and have been clean now for 21 days. 

I'm pretty slim and I exercise once a week do you think i'll have a good chance of passing a urine test?

Before becoming a regular smoker (4 months ago) I have only smoked maybe 3-4 times a year in very little amounts. 

Thanks for the help!  :smoking:

2. Should be fine but it will be close . buy an at home drug test Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. You should be good.... I passed at just 10 days drinking a gallon of cranberry juice at day 5 and a bottle of coke the morning of.. Lol it will be different for you and I'm 5'6 and 150lb and never exercised and I'm smoking 2 bowls a day...

4. Cranberry juice and drink a little more water than normal if you want to be safe, but I think you should be good.Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app