Will I get in trouble if I fail a drug test for prescribed medication that I forgot to report ahead of time?

Discussion in 'General' started by mamamonsterr, Aug 29, 2013.

1. I don't know if I'm in the right place to ask this question since it's not related to weed, but I'm really worried and I need answers from people who may have been in my position or knows the law well.

I've been put on house arrest for 12 days. When I did all the paperwork, the deputy asked if I was taking any prescribed medication and I said no. Well, I forgot to tell him I have a prescription for adderall. I usually don't take it unless I have a lot to do because it helps me focus and get things done faster. I've had a bottle of my adderall that I got filled a couple weeks before my house arrest, and I mindlessly took one today to help me clean my house. I then realized that I didn't tell the officer about the prescription and my house arrest contract says I have to report all prescribed medications when they first put my bracelet on. My drug test is in 2 days and I know the adderall will show up and I'm so worried that I'll get in trouble. I have 11 months over my head and only 7 days left of this house arrest thing. Do you think this will be a problem?

2. Call your officer now . Get the paper with proof its yours ready.
    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. ^^ There is your answer.

Let him know that you rarely take it, had forgotten and can show the date filled (from the pill bottle). :smoke:

4. Honestly they're gonna find it on the drug test so the best thing you can do is come clean, be straight up, and just tell them you forgot to mention it. I doubt they'll do much, it's not like Adderall is illegal or something.

5. Guys the more you help someone break the rules, the more people will come here knowing they can get their rule breaking questions answered. 

6. I'm sorry, I didn't know it was against the rules to ask a question like this. I already asked on other sites but didn't get any answers I was just hoping I could find some here.

& to everyone else I definitely plan on calling him tomorrow and telling him, I can have my doctor send him my script and all. I'm just still worried since it says I have to report all medications on the first day. I just want to prepare myself if I'll get in trouble.

7. Its diffrent on probation I've heard kids get arrested over breaking their probation a few times from adderall he's fine tho...op delete thread.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app