Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I get high?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by smokeythedogg, Aug 16, 2012.

1. #1 smokeythedogg, Aug 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 16, 2012
    If I put that nug and that joint into a firecracker and I don't decarb it, will I get high? And what is the BEST way to decarb and what are some tricks to make them more potent? :)

Attached Files:

2. No, you must Decarb the weed first.

3. No no no no no! and I'm really sorry to be the one to have to tell you this, but I honestly cannot tell which side of that joint you're going to light. Work on your rolling skills with some tobacco, my friend. you'll get the hang of it soon enough.

4. yeah if you don't decarb it take a toooooon more weed to get you high in an edible. its all about making the desired bits more available to your body.

5. Neither end... I'm splitting it open and putting it into a firecracker...

6. go check out any of badkats posts in the edible section. it has all the info you need an then a shit load more haha.

7. ok i did the same thing, I didn`t decarb it. I just grinded my weed and put oil and peanutbutter, i left it there for a week and it was pretty potent. it did get the job done cuz i put like 1.5g on 2 crackers, but if u cook it, it will be waaaay more potent. and also the oils will absorb thc over time, heat will make it a lot better and efficient. Good luck! I couldnt decarb or cook mine either cuz it would smell.

8. if it smells when you decarb you are losing potency. you shouldnt notice a smell at all. now when you bake/make butter or shit like that you will smell it, but a decarb shouldnt produce odor because it should be wrapped up as airtight as possible.