Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will i get fucked up smoking this blunt?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by DankSmoker2181, Apr 30, 2011.

1. i just rolled the fattest blunt in my life. around 1.5. im going to try to smoke it to my face alone after dinner. will i get messed up?

2. No. You'll just have a seizure and die.

3. Reg or mids you'll be feeling pretty damn nice but if that's some dank you'll be pretty much gone lol

4. I haven't ate in 3 days, I plan to pick up an eighth of some bubba kush and smoke a couple bowls of that. :)

Gl with that blunt.

5. No, I wouldn't get high at all :rolleyes:.

6. the fuck?

7. Don't feel like eating at ALL, what will happen though?

8. thats just not healthy lol

9. you're going to want to eat after that blunt....trust me haha

10. What is the point of these threads. The people that ask these questions are so dumb. It is a 1.5g blunt. You WILL get high. You have probably smoked blunts before, if you have gotten high from those blunts then you will get high from this one. Shut the fuck up and smoke it, do you really need to ask someone if you will get high.

11. damn man, looks like you need to smoke one of those blunts and chill out.

12. A blunt will fuck everyone up, just make sure not to let it dry too much or it wont burn that well.

13. HAHA. I'm chill bro, I'm just tired of stupid people on these forums. :laughing::poke:

14. Yes, side effects may include vomiting, schizophrenia, paranoia, seizures, coma or death.

15. meth head :p

16. Eat the blunt instead. You'll get mad high.

17. yeaa i feel ya man, just show some respect at least ha.