Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I get baked

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by killjoy121, Jun 14, 2010.

1. So saturday night I smoked 3 bowls, 5 joints, and 5 blunts. Got pretty fucked up. Now tomorrow is monday, and ill be smoking a few bowls of some chronic i have. Will i even feel anything? or do i need a longer break since the crazy party on saturday?

2. Tolerance doesn't build after only one heavy smoking session, it has more to do with frequency. So as long as your Saturday night hasn't been happening every day for a couple weeks, you'll feel just fine tomorrow.

3. no dude smoke up

4. You can always get high my man or at least that's the case with me. It may not last as long when you have a high tolerance but you can defiantly always get high.

5. Is this a serious question. No offense but will monday be your second time of smoking?

6. Haha, yeah. Since it seems like you're pretty new to smoking, I'm guessing you don't have a tolerance. Getting baked shouldn't be a problem for now.