will i freak out

Discussion in 'General' started by state light, Mar 15, 2015.

1. I want to start smoking but i heard some people will freak out from it. I have been in room full of smoke many times and would sometimes get a buzz so i was wondering if this will raise my tolerance. I know i wont die i just don't want to feel like i will.

2. Just start with small amounts, like 1 hit.  I have been smoking for 6+ years daily and 1 decent bong hit is enough for me.

3. Okay thanks

4. #4 ThuggishReefer, Mar 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2015
    Nooo! You're deff gonna freak. Actually you're gonna lose your shit and see things that aren't there. Fair warning it is like super powerful and stuff nothing to be fucking with. Also, and can't stress this enough, call the er and tell em ur puffing some so they can prepare for your crazy ass. Plus I think you get 10% off the fee if you call in your emergency ahead of time. Good luck.

Wait: what we talking about?

5. You're not going to freak out. You're going to shit your pants.

6. If you smoke too much good weed and think you're going to freak out you might.

Just go into it with a good mindset and just good feelings.

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. If you're worried about freaking out about anything, then it's probably going to happen eventually anyways. Get high.

8. I guess i will have to do it on the toilet in the hospital

9. Just relax if u don't think so much into it you might enjoy it

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. Start with 1 pot and if you like it go to 2 pots. If you're worried it might be too potent start with 1/2 a pot.

11. I was sarcastic. First toke will wipe all worries away. Another one and you're on the spot :D

12. Only advanced users should start with more than 2 pots.

13. Shitting your pants is a common thing for first time smokers. I'd wear 2 pairs of pants

14. I hear it's not as bad if you inject it.

15. If you smoke weed thinking your gonna freak out then yeah you prob will.

Relax holmes. Take a few puffs, see where you at. And if you wana keep smokin then do it.

Oh, and make sure you smoke it right. Drag, inhale, hold for a couple secs, exhale.

16. I was nervous my first time too, wasn't really scared about freaking out though just excited. After I hit that blunt my world changed forever, the feeling you get is the best. Just start out small, don't smoke a whole blunt in one sitting just take some puffs and see what happens. Hopefully you get the giggs and order yourself a pizza. Have fun man

That's what she said

17. I smoke too much intentionally - it's great! I like to smoke so much I vibrate and lose my way home from like a mile away. I like to walk back to my bedroom and realize I'm not even in my own house. lol

Not really. man. Just exaggerating cause I'm fucking bored.

18. These replys got me rolling

Indeed.

You're overthinkin' it man. It's all good. It's just bud. It wouldn't be getting legalized still if freaking out was such a reality. If you just take a few hits, enjoy the ride man. Don't worry about freaking out. You are your biggest enemy! It's a small percentage anyway so if you're one of them I mean, it happens, but what's life without a little excitement anyway, eh? As freaked out as some people do get, all they have to do is remind themselves if they do die they'd be the first ever in history and shit that is quite a feat in and of itself so be proud

20. Just assume you'll have fun and try to have fun and probably you will unless you smoke way too much.