Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I fail an upcoming drug test?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by PrettyFloyd089, Mar 31, 2018.

1. I have a drug test coming up soon. It came as a complete surprise and I’m caught off guard. I stopped in December for two months. But I started again in February. I’ve been smoking off 1.5g for the last 5 weeks with at least 9-10 off days of no smoking at all. My tolerance is way down from previous years so I only take one or two small tokes a day over the 5 weeks. I’m very small,135-140lbs and I’m 5’10”. My metabolism is crazy high and I have low body fat. I’m a chef and definitely get my sweat on in the kitchen and I’m constantly moving. Am I screwed or do I have a shot? I stopped smoking today too

2. When are you expecting this test? If 2 weeks or less then you will fail. You'll need to sub with a clean friend's urine.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Still has yet to be scheduled. I also started a niacin regiment. This has worked for me in the past, when I was a heavier smoker. It cleared me up in under 6 days before.

4. Honestly, miracles do happen, although, if the detox treatments have worked for you before, than that's a plus. Just drink lots, take some cranberry supplement or drink cranberry juice, and before the test, 5-4 hours before you go, drink a ton of water, and take a B12 vitamin to get color in the urine, pee 2-3 times before the test, and when you pee in the cup, take the mid stream pee. Like pee a little then stop, fill it up to the line, and then finish in the toilet. This has worked for many people, and myself. But it's not a guarantee. Good luck!!

5. Thanks Laurliz. Passed with flying colors three weeks ago. Was clean after 8 days. Naturally. Still diluted just to be safe and certo. Did a midstream pee and all. Got a call last week for the job!!

6. Congrats!!

7. Thanks! Back to smoking lol I get ransoms but I know the guy whom coordinates them. He said it never happens and when it does he knows about a week in advance so he can give me a heads up lol. Also the drug test guy, he smokes lol. Don’t ask me how, but he schedules the drug tests, and why would you test yourself?? Haha