Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I Be Safe? DRUG TEST

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NewToToking, Nov 4, 2010.

1. so im planning on moving in mid december. so around december 20- january i will have a urin test for a job. will i be safe if i smoke throughout this month? or for like 10 days. im a light smoker i had an 8th for about 3 or 4 months now its like 1/2 a gram left.
    im 5'3 ~123 pounds. i workout 3 times a week and workout i mean strength training. not cardio. so do you think i will be safe for my drug test or no?

2. honestly man just buy a cleanse and i say DO NOT SMOKE A FULL MONTHHHH

I have never heard of a kid who has gotten in trouble that cleansed the week before and waited a month and you will be ok

just buy a cleanse from you local drug store and it will help very much and you will be guranteed safe plus urin test fail all the time anyways cause their cheap so

1. do not smoke for a month in advance
    2. cleanse a week before and stay hydrated and you will pass