Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will i be clean after not smoking for 1 year?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Luwui1220, Jul 18, 2017.

?

Will I pass my po test?

1. Weed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Help me

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. See im on probation and my PO has not drug tested me in about 5 months already confused why but I go very month and I'm supposed to go back tomorrow I'm clean haven't touched weed but going on a beach trip on Sunday the 23 if I smoke 3.5 grams. And I go back on the 22 of Agust will I pass the test? I drink a gallon of water on a regular basis... a friend that's a pharmacist and goes to school for drug and medicine told me to take vitamin b12 pills and drink green tea and excerise a lot after the day I smoke.. if I do this will I pass?

2. Yes. One year is MORE than enough

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Bruh don't even worry one bit I passed my test after smoking a week before

4. So are you saying you're going to smoke the 23rd of this month and will get tested 22nd of August?