Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will I be able to pass a urine test?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by phishirl, Sep 14, 2013.

1. I quit smoking for about a month because I got a job and was worried about a drug test. I smoked on Wednesday(9/10) for the first time since I quit, but only 2 hits. I've now decided to look for a 2nd job, which I may also be tested at. Will I be able to pass since I only smoked a little? I drink a lot of water already(about 3-4 30oz bottles) and I'm not going to smoke again until I get a 2nd job and have been there for a few weeks.

2. The speed at which marijuana leaves your body depends both on the speed of your metabolism, as well as on the half life of THC. Unlike most other substances, the half-life of THC can vary quite a bit, depending on who is using it, when it's used, and several other factors. For example, it's estimated that THC can have a half life that ranges anywhere from 1-10 days. It's almost impossible to find out what that half life is, which means that it is very difficult to use it to calculate how long it will take for all of the THC to leave your body. 

Here is something i pulled off the web that should be a little help.

[​IMG]