Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

will hookah smoke cover weed smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by LivinFly, May 15, 2011.

1. No, if you're referring to smell. Yes, if you're referring to the amount of smoke. I smoke shisha/hookah every time I burn. No such flavour will cover the smell of the weed but mostly all flavours will produce more smoke. Hope that helps.

2. Kinda need more details. For example the size of the room, the amount of weed, are the windows open, what flavor shisha, how long will you smoke the hooka for... ect ect.

For the most part yes, it will.

3. If you are packing bud into a hookah bowl with shisa then you should probably be okay. Back when I was a snot nosed teenager I used to pack half weed half shishsa bowls all the time (Yeah I know losing bud, not effective, blah fucking blah). Even got the rents to hit it and didnt even know it was bud until i told them.