Will Herbies accept a Visa pre-paid card?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Gonzopoly*, Sep 4, 2013.

1. Someone said on here yesterday that as of a year ago or so, the visa reloadable credit cards can't be used internationally. Well I'm looking for one Herbies will accept. Does anyone have any tips?

2. Email them ....and for others sake ...post it back 'ere

3. I have been searching for the same thing nothing is exactly clear on it.. one forum said that you can use vanilla visas after the law that past last year in 2012 but you have to call visa and wait for another card they will send to you within 3 days but you would have to register your address and full name.. but the way i see it as long as you are not some kingpin growing fields of it why would they sweat you for a couple seeds?...idk man im still looking if  i find out ill post info here but if anyone can help that has purchased in the last couple months please help lol :smoking:

4. I will

5. Emailed them back, am waiting for a response.

6. This is the response:

Hi Matthew

I'm afraid this is a difficult question for us to answer - as we take all on-line payments via a scure payment facility and not directly ourselves, we don't get to see exactly what types of gift cards are accepted for payment. We also know that gift cards which previously worked without a problem are no longer being accepted for payments outside of your country.
    With International gift cards which are accepted on-line and over the phone you must enter the issuing banks details in the billing section and then your address in the notes/comments box on the checkout page requesting that we send the package to a different address to the billing one. You must also call the gift card company to register the card and tell them you are purchasing overseas so they can activate it for international use. Again, the gift card must be valid for both International and on-line transactions - all we can suggest is that you check ewith the retailer before purchase, as they should be able to advise you accordingly.
    I'm sorry that we can't provide you with a more comprehensive answer but I hope this helps a bit!

Best regards

Herbie

7. So you have to put bank details too? Going to try and get one this week and order the international.one and wait the 3 days for it... Ill.post back here if it accepts and goes thru.. Thnx man

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. Do I order the card itseld off this site? I found out Walmart green dot cards Wrk but u have to register ur info

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

You can find the card at stores like CVS/Wal-greens.

IIRC, I used the vanilla visa card once without registering any info but that was on single seed centre.