Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will have not smoked in 38 days, How does it look guys?(Think i will pass my test)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ratherdashing, May 2, 2011.

1. I have a pre-employment drug test, The day i have to take it, i will have not smoked weed for 38 days. I was a daily smoker.
    I weigh 163 and i am 6 foot 1. i am 19 years old male.

I do not work out alot but i do alot of walking to class. I have gone on a few mile runs the past few days and I plan on running every day for the next week leading up to the test.
    I took a take home test from CVS i think 1 and half weeks ago and i got a week negative but i passed. I plan on taking another first thing in the morning in a few days.

The test is 11 days away. How do you guys think it looks? Any advice? what to eat? drink? do?

2. did you link the word weed to a legal bud site or do i have some type of malware shit?

3. You'll be fine! 49 days is plenty. If it's a urine test you'll definitely pass

4. First off its 38, and i dont know why it did that, thats really weird.

5. yeah you'll pass. you really only need like a week or two

6. Starting to feel alot better, all the websites say 30 days, but i found some scientific journals that say like 16-21 days on average. I think i am still gonna do a dilution process.

7. Bumb. Just really wanting to know if people think ill be fine or if i should step up my activity alot.

8. looks like youll pass. ive seen people pass with way worse.

9. I would say you're fine on passing, just don't smoke for the remaining time between now and the test.

10. jesus christ dude, you were fine after like 2 weeks.

All you have to do is make sure you drink enough water everyday and go workout and sweat a little bit, especially with your body type.

11. jesus christ dude, you have no idea what you are talking about.

The average person is clean after about 3 weeks. I was clean after about 4. Anything over a month and it's pretty much a guarantee you'll be clean.

12. I passed a drug test in 36 hours. You'll be fine.

13. IMO you'll pass, and the next time you smoke you'll get ripped :smoke:

14. Thanks boys, starting to feel alot better, i think most of my fears will be gone with i take that morning drug test in a few days and hopefully pass.

15. update, i took a home drug test this morning, with fresh piss, and i passed, so i hope im good now

16. You should be fine but everyone is different. Get a THC kit from CVS or Walgreens if you want to be sure. Only $20 or so. If for whatever reason you are dirty, substitute with quickfix if it isn't supervised. (I.e they watch your pecker hit the cup.)

17. Umm... no.

18. well i plan on drinking a piss load of water for dilution

19. #20 Slurms McKenzie, May 8, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    How?!?!?!?