Will flowering continue under 14/10?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by PopeyeSpinach, Aug 7, 2017.

1. Hey guys, i have a grow going with two plants well into flowering. One is about a week or less from harvest, the other is probably 3-6 weeks. I started flowering them inside and have been putting them outside and back in at night, maintaining them in a 12/12 cycle since flower began, near 80 days ago.

Yesterday something happend to my back, i cant carry milk jug and so i left them outside last night.

Basically i have been avoiding morning sun to maintain 12/12, but were at 13:56 minutes of total light where i am now. Tomorrow will be 13:54. Will they be ok outside from now on? The way im hurtin it will be at least a couple days before i can carry them in at night again, and tbh if i can just let em go outside now, i will.

2. I keep my plants in veg with 14 hours of light. You want to keep them on 12/12 you really don't want them going back into veg.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mine are set to 13/11 the whole flowering time. Close to 14 is pushing it though.

First grow using cfls.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ok thanks guys, ill figure some way to get them in tonight. Might take my welder off its cart and use that. Im ok if i can support myself on something