Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will firecrackers last a week?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Ranger_Rick, Apr 10, 2016.

1. I just made 2 firecrackers and they are all set to go but I wanna bring them with me to a trip am I going to next week (sunday) I wanted to know if the potency will be lost or if they will just go bad. I don't have a fridge or freezer available for me to use because someone will definitely eat them.

2. The firecrackers will be fine for next week.

3. Trust me, the longer you keep them, the more potent they become! I've had firecrackers that were airtight sealed and stored for a month and when I decided to have one again for the fuck of it, they had me blazed for a day and a half!

Sent from my SM-N920T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Thanks for the info! Turns out I might not have used the greatest amount of weed in them.

5. Lol, couldn't wait to take them, so I did, gonna make a high report thread in a sec