Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will eating resin get you high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Kipohippo, Mar 5, 2011.

1. Oh shit man.. you serious? I thought were just joking.. you need to get help before the neurotoxins cause paralysis and you slowly watch your body shutting down, unable to even scream or cry for help as you are blinded by the horrific pain of major organ failure.. I'm serious, get help now.

JUST KIDDING :D

how's the high man? :smoke:

2. HAHAHAHA OMG! Seriously bro? Why didn't you film it!?!?

3. It was gagtastic. :(

I will never come for help on gc again. :p

4. how did you eat it?

5. I kinda packed it into a rough ball, and ate it. It seemed so logical at the time...

6. read anything in the edibles section.....
    you have to cook that shit in some kind of fat!
    otherwise no bio-availability of thc.....:(

7. I was gonna, but didnt have the patience. This might be worse than drinking the bong water, lol.

8. Seriously I'm tired of clicking on threads and seeing that they are yours. How many have you made today?!

I can't tell if you are serious or just trolling.

No eating resin will not get you high.

9. gets me high?
    after i cook that shit in some peanutbutter!:smoke:

10. try smoking it instead. it's less gross, you won't throw up everywhere and you might get high :hello:

11. ...put..the resin.. down... that is a DUMB idea.

12. would taste like absolute ballsack

13. well its already been heat activated so i guess go for it...lol. Don't be so desperate though man .... get high to do things don't do things to get high. peace

14. no. no. no.

15. Well normally when i smoke resin, i get some on my fingers and i lick it off. It tastes god awful but when im smoking res i must be desperate so why waste any of the THC? haha ( my response two years later)

16. Why in holy Mary's cunt would you eat resin? I can barely smoke it.

17. Banned? Ouch 

18. People saying Resin will make you sick, shut the Fu** up! How much Resin did you eat anyways?
    It will get you high, but will take a little while longer then smoking it. I am using my real Facebook name, I think.
    So some things I can not post.

What I will post.

I have dropped all pieces of my bowl into hot boiling fluids to cook out what I could.
    It did get me a little high.
    Would I do it again?
    Only if I am so desperate.
    People need to stop talking about getting sick.
    Gag me reflex doesn't mean it will get you sick.
    It doesn't taste good, but can be mixed with something.

Anyways, I can not say too much, as long as I am linked to my facebook account. Unless, PA changes their laws.

19. your first post is as a thread necromancer?
    notice the date of the last post prior to your voodoo powers being applied? that's some powerful joojoo you got there...

20. So it is old.
    It was important to me at that specific time.