Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Will an 1/8th ok kush last me 2 months?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ak47man1, Jan 8, 2012.

1. I know what you're going to say, yes I am old enough to be on this website. I'm just to lazy to get a job. :smoke: I just started smoking before Christmas. My dealer sells 1/8ths for $60 but I could probably get it for $50. Would it last me 2 months smoking 3 times a week. BTW I went through about a quarter smoking 3 times a day for 2 weeks.

2. Smoking joints , pipes , bongs , vape? Then probably
    Smoking blunts hell no. Will last you a week

3. Probably not. only you know this answer though.

4. Yes if you smoke through pipes and bongs, pack only a bowl to get you pleasantly baked and smoking 3 days a week. :smoke: Mine last a couple weeks cuz I smoke every night. :D

5. Lol no it will not last you two months.

6. Using pipes and if you have a low tolerance, then maybe a month. If you only smoke on the weekends then yeah. I depends how much and often you smoke. An 8th is 3.5G and smokin 0.1 is enough to get a beginer smoker high for at least an hour.

7. eighths last me about a week but i smoke joints most of the time so...doesnt last very long but if you vape it it could last you a month if you smoke it with a pipe/bong etc. it will probably last 2-3 weeks and with joints it will last maybe a week tops

8. thats not even 1 nice session a week lol so no...(unless people pitch shit to)... i suggest you seek employment and start picking up normal amounts...

9. it'll last me like a day and a half

10. that's like having sex only once a year. it ain't happening.

11. LOL...I was thinking the same thing...2 months???

12. It'll last you 2 months if you make it last you 2 months.

That's about all there is to it really..

13. 3 time a week so it'll be 1.5 g (.5 g avg)

Week 1 = 1.5
    Week 2 = 1.5
    Week 3 = .5 Oh my God I ran out

14. Maybe if you could get stoned by just looking at it.

15. It will last to 2 months if you buy it, go to bed for a month and 28 days and wake up and smoke it all. If that makes any sense...

16. Absolutely not. Unless you've never smoked before, in that case it probably will. Unless you waste it all rolling shitty joints.

17. lol for me an 8th would last me one night

18. I'll never understand the point of these threads...

19. I think it makes more sense to do it in reverse..

20. probably not unless 1 hit off a tiny one hitter will do you good

even then i doubt it